And because there is some lore out there that women can ask men to marry them, and these men can accept, I want to list the ten male celebrities I would ask if I had the courage to do so.
- Jean Dujardin, French film actor best known for his Oscar-winning role in The Artist. And yes, I realize he is happily married.
- Eoin Macken. Anyone who frequents this blog should not be shocked at this. I mention him frequently, and there are a few posts about him with photos, should you be inclined to want to look at his handsome visage.
- Alexander Skarsgard. For all the 6’4″, blond, Swedish hotness on two legs reasons, I choose him.
- Nathan Fillion. I don’t care if he is 12 years my senior. A man as attractive, funny, and delightful as he is should be my husband.
- Josh Groban. I just love everything about him.
- Michael Fassbender. He’s been in some trouble the last couple of years, for beating up an ex-girlfriend. I am not saying I condone abuse (because I DON’T), but I also would ask him.
- Jim Sturgess. Watch Across the Universe and One Day and get back to me.
- Gerard Butler. I have a weakness for boys from the U.K. Watch him talk about where his mom lives, and how he says words in Scottish Gaelic. I melt with the sexiness of it.
- Shane West. I have had a thing for him since A Walk To Remember. But my sister has become obsessed with E.R., and I have been reintroduced to him as a doctor.
- And lastly, Louis Garrel. Another French actor.
As you look over this list, you will notice one consistency: of the ten men on this list, only three are from North America. I have a HUGE desire for men that are not American. Or if I do like American men, they’re either gay or married. I am just a fool for a man with an accent.