Inspired by a post on another site, I decided to post a list of things I have done and never done.
- Left the United States
- Had a driver’s license
- Gone to college
- been in a relationship
- had sex (I know, I am a rarity. How many 29-year olds that aren’t religious are virgins?)
- Never been in love
- Tried (unsuccessfully) to learn French. I am still trying.
- Flown on a plane by myself
- Proven to naysayers in the eighth grade that I was quite intelligent
- Been kissed
- Been flirted with on several occasions
- Made an idiot of myself on several occasions
- Made a snow angel
- Turned a guy down that was interested in me
- Had a poem I wrote published in a book (but it was a sham company that made me pay $99 for a poem that was amongst hundreds of other poems)
- Been in a magazine article. I will have to scan it and put it up here, with the actual story.
- Have liked someone who liked me back (Bradley)
- Have spoken up to a popular guy in school in class. Me being painfully shy wouldn’t normally do this under any circumstance, but he was whining, so I spoke up.
- Met a guy from the Internet, not knowing if he was a serial rapist or just out to try and have sex with me.
- Had my body ogled from a distance, and realized it was happening. It’s pretty violating, in case anyone has ever wondered.
This list is bound to expand over time.