There are a lot of movies that most of the world think are horrific and should be done with completely that I think are good. Some of the movies listed I haven’t watched in years, so I cannot totally vouch that I would find them entertaining, but I will list them anyway.
- Batman and Robin-Now most people reading this would think I initially saw this movie because of either Chris O’Donnell or George Clooney. They would be 100% wrong. I don’t find either of those men attractive, and the same goes for the former Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger. I am not sure why I watched this movie in the first place, but I think I just enjoyed the whole thing with Poison Ivy.Update 6/8/16: This movie was recently on On Demand, and I want to change my opinion. This movie is terrible.
- Red-Eye-This movie is disliked quite a bit. I haven’t quite figured out why, because I found it quite enjoyable (and I still do). Cillian Murphy is a quite convincing son-of-a-jackass hellbent on killing a Senator in a Florida hotel, and making Rachel McAdams do his bidding. So actually chalk this one to be a movie I openly admit I enjoy.
- Queen of the Damned-I love vampire movies. I have since I was a kid, and saw Interview With the Vampire many moons ago in 1995 on HBO. And as the sequel (?) to it, this movie is alright. I am not going to say it’s amazing, because it isn’t, but it’s a good movie for escapism. As long as you’re open-minded.
- Return to the Blue Lagoon-It’s a crappy movie, as I am well aware. But it was the first Blue Lagoon-themed movie I’d seen when I was a young whippersnapper. The acting is laughable, the plot is pretty thin, but I like this movie.
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse-God help me, I love this movie. Probably because of the four books, it was my favorite. Of course this movie is light-years different than the novel, and when I went and saw this in 2010 I was in the right mind to realize this. I had come out of my Twilight fog, and saw the light. The shining figures in the movie were Jackson Rathbone and Xavier Samuel. Robert Pattinson was lackluster, and don’t even get me started on his girlfriend.
So that is but a taste of the movies I am ashamed to admit in public I enjoy. I own all but Return to the Blue Lagoon (which my sister owns).