- I am getting my permanent advisor next week, because my current advisor is going on maternity leave to have her little girl soon.
- I have just signed up for Term 5 classes (which run from April until June 29?), and I will be taking: Intro to Cultural Anthropology (it’s a Global Marker, and those are kind of mandatory) and Environmental Issues–which means I am going to get greener than I already am and annoy the living s*** out of my dad.
- No one, except one guy, has responded to my DB post for IT.
- I am still the only one who has posted to the blog in Creative Writing. I don’t know whether to feel amazing, or am I the lone person in class who hasn’t received the message that we’re not posting to it. Either way, I am ahead of the curve.
- I have to take a test on what I learned in the first two classes for IT tomorrow. In other words: I am royally fudged.
Pray for me, everyone. Pray to Buddha, Confucius, Jesus, the Virgin Mary, God, Allah, Vishnu–I am running out of religious figures (and I know Confucius was a philosopher–not a God). If I have left out any religious figure, I apologize.