- All 163 of my followers. I don’t know how many of you actually read the blog, but I am thankful for you all and the comments and likes for my posts.
- My baby sister, who hasn’t been a bad roommate
- My dad, who pays for this apartment that I live in.
- The Hallmark Channel, for the Christmas movies I am drawn to like a moth to a flame, and for the reruns of Murder, She Wrote.
- Those few followers that read my stories/poems (YOU ARE AWESOME).
- Of Tom Hiddleston and Eoin Macken’s parents, for making those handsome men.
- That Prince George of England was born on my birthday (if you only knew what things I was saying about Catherine having that baby–I was a bit insane).
- The Lizzie Bennet Diaries and Jane Eyre series on YouTube. I wasn’t too keen on their choices for Rochester and Darcy at first, but damn it if I wasn’t into them within minutes of seeing them.
- Another year of being single and pining after actors who don’t know I exist. Somehow, pining after them makes the loneliness a little less painful, much to all of my reader’s joy.
- That I have had this blog 2 years, and I am not scaring people away.
- That I have made it through my first year of college with my hair, good grades, and my sanity intact.
- For giving Game of Thrones a chance. And that no one judged me for watching 30 hours of the series within a four day period. I blew off school a lot during that period.
And lastly, I am thankful for the awesome acting of Tom Mison. Without him, I don’t think I would like Sleepy Hollow as much as I do.