As 2014 ends, I don’t have a lot to recapture.
- I had to end my National Poetry Month posts because of college commitments
- I finally got to go to Santa Cruz, and I got sunburned (but it was well worth it)
- I finally got a job, which sucked every available source of energy I had left in me, almost making me fail my World Mythology class.
- I wrote some new stories for my Intermediate Fiction class (which will start posting tomorrow).
- I cut my hair, which looks effing ridiculous, since my stylist cut it too short (it was supposed to look like this), and instead looks like this: