- Tom Hiddleston. Why, you ask? Why the hell not? It would take too long to explain the many reasons why.
- Andrew Hozier-Byrne. First of all, Hozier is young enough to be my little brother. Second, he is good-looking. Third, my baby sister would kill me if I actually did roll in the grass with him. But Hozier is an amazing artist, and is one master of the man-bun.
- Jared Leto-He is almost twelve years my senior, but damn is he handsome. He’s also immensely talented as an actor and musician.
- Colin Firth-An oldie, but goodie. I don’t believe that I will ever find him unattractive.
- Daniel Lissing-Not many people know who he is, although I have referenced him on the blog. He is an Aussie actor who stars on Hallmark Channel’s When Calls the Heart (which I would still be watching, if they hadn’t modernized the costuming and hairstyles of the women).
- Aidan Turner. Thanks to BBC America for introducing me to him all those years ago on Being Human, to Peter Jackson for casting him in The Hobbit, and BBC/PBS for the glorious honor of Poldark.
- Anthony Head. It might have been those coffee commercials of my youth that introduced me to him, but it was Buffy the Vampire Slayer that cemented my ardor for him. Anthony fully embodies every role he plays; from heartless a**hole King Uther Pendragon in Merlin to the puppet Repo Man of GeneCo in Repo! the Genetic Opera.